How we work
We first take your up-to-date CV and save it in our database. Once an opportunity comes up, we match your CV with the job requirements. If they match, we send your CV to our client. The client then arranges for an interview. If the recruiters like our candidate, they send us an appointment letter. We then help our candidate with the visa processing and other works like buying a ticket, arranging for accommodation, etc. After our candidate joins the job, we follow up and help the candidate with respect to any problem they may face in a foreign land.
- High salary and better compensation package that includes free accommodation and healthcare facility.
- Can take immediate family members with you abroad, like your spouse and children.
- Global exposure and a wonderful experience.
- The contract can be made permanent in which case you have the chance of becoming a permanent resident of a country.
- Provide short training so that you can be comfortable living and working in a foreign land.
- Provide ongoing support.
- Deal with all kinds of visa-related issues.